- Aquatic therapy TKR improves outcomes
- At Home PT does as Well as In-Patient Rehabilitation
- Exercising After Total Knee Replacement
- Joint Replacement Hastened by Exercise
- Knee Physical Therapy
- Knee Replacement and Physical Therapy
- Knee Replacement Operation and Physical Therapy
- More Older Adults With Joint Replacements Recover At Home, Not Rehab
- Older Exercisers Recover Fast
- Patient with Home PT Recover as well as Rehab Facility
- Physical Therapy Articles
- Physical Therapy Articles
- Post Op PT
- Pre-op exercises
- Rehabilitation Stages and Physical Therapy
- Save Yourself from Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Telerehabilitation vs in-person PT
- Weighing nonsurgical treatment options for knee osteoarthritis pain
Roseanne was apprehensive to undergo knee replacement surgery. Her biggest priorities were to find a minimally invasive procedure, and to minimize scarring post-surgery. Dr. Parcells was able to meet both those very important priorities. Click play to hear the rest of Roseann’s story. Visit www.seaviewortho.com
Cohlmia Marketing Published on Oct 25, 2018 – Patient education video on the hospital’s new Robotic-Arm Assisted Technology for partial knee replacements.
Starting in January 2019, Rio will focus on partial and full knee replacements with the potential to expand to total hip arthroplasty….
…“The real benefit is the accuracy of this machine. Now we can plan the entire surgery before we make a cut,” says Dr. Andili. “It allows us to take a step back and think of different ways to approach the surgery…
Aliso Viejo, CA – March 29, 2017 – OrthAlign, Inc., a privately held U.S.-based medical device and technology company providing orthopedic surgeons with advanced precision technologies, announced another milestone achievement in its 60,000th completed joint arthroplasty case. This milestone reflects the continuing and rapid adoption of OrthAlign’s handheld precision alignment and positioning technology, by surgeons throughout the world.
OrthAlign provides highly accurate, computer-assisted, handheld technologies for surgeons to receive real-time, actionable data for precise alignment and positioning of components in total knee, unicondylar knee, and total hip (both posterior and anterior) arthroplasty surgeries. Over 15 peer-reviewed clinical studies have been published to date, validating OrthAlign’s accuracy, simplicity of use, and benefits of use for the patient.
David W. Anderson, MD of the University of Kansas Medical Center in Kansas City, KS used KneeAlign to mark the 60,000th OrthAlign case milestone. “What I like about OrthAlign technology is that it is quick and easy to use and it doesn’t require all of the extra hassle and cost that comes with using robotics or other competing technologies,” said Dr.… Read the rest
The CORE Institute’s Dr. Steven Myerthall is the first in the Southwestern United States to perform Total Knee Replacement Using Mako™ Robotic-Arm Assisted Surgery on October 10, 2016.