- Bodycad Announces First Use of Its Unicompartmental Knee System in Patients
- ConforMIS Completes Investigation of Excess Moisture
- ConforMIS Results of Multiple Studies of Customized Knee Replacements
- Dr. Robert Mayle Discusses Partial Knee Replacement
- First Knee Resurfacing at Cleveland Clinic
- iDuo Patient-Specific Knee Resurfacing
- iForma™ Knee Interpositional Device
- JFK Memorial Hospital Offers CONFORMIS Partial Knee Resurfacing System
- Journey Deuce Partial Knee Replacement
- Limited Lifetime Warranty for Oxford Partial Knee
- Mobile Bearing Unicompartmental Knee Replacement
- Oxford Partial Knee
- Oxford Partial Knee Device
- Oxford Unicompartmental Knee System
- Partial Knee Devices
- Smith & Nephew completes acquisition of surgical robotics business Blue Belt Technologies
- The Journey Deuce Partial Knee
- Triathlon Knee Resurfacing
- Triathlon Partial Knee Resurfacing
- Vanguard™ PFR Patellofemoral Replacement System
- Zimmer Biomet announces launch of Persona Partial Knee System
Dr. Michael Messieh offers a minimally invasive, muscle sparing approach to knee replacement surgery. The muscles over the knee are not cut but rather lifted up out of the way. This medial side approach may result in significantly faster recovery and more strength and mobility in the new knee.
Our program is often results in the majority of patients going home in 2 days or less!
• Our patients report pain levels < 2 on a scale of 0 to 10 at the time of discharge from the hospital
• Our patients walk more than 100ft before they go home from the hospital!
• The majority of our patients are just using a cane 1 week after surgery!
Few orthopedic surgeons are trained in this procedure.
Published on Dec 31, 2015 2 days after surgery
Published on Feb 15, 2016
4 weeks after side total knee surgery by Dr. Michael Messieh